The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

EatFiend @ City Dragon, North Park


I went to City Dragon a while back, but can't really remember it.
WormTits and I were hungry for MSG loaded Chinese food and when we drove to our local Pacific Coast Chinese Restaurant, they had close 20 minutes early. So, this is how we ended up going to City Dragon.
People were going in and out with to-go orders.
Located at 2885 El Cajon boulevard 92104.
This name could also fit a Kung Fu studio. Rad enough logo.
Picked up the wife a chicken teriyaki bowl, $7.99. The rice comes separate. This thing was loaded with chicken and veggies.
WormTits went with the beef teriyaki bowl, $8.99. He also chose to eat with chop sticks. Now, unless I'm at a sushi bar or in Communist China, I'm gonna use a fork like a fat fucking American and shovel that shit into my mouth.
I went with the szechuan beef with bamboo sprouts, $8.99. For some fucking reason I love bamboo sprouts.
I also love eating.
Also bought won tons and gyoza. I wanna eat these off a greasy pizza.
Idea forming?
There it is, szechuan beef with all the fixin's. Note the fork, I'm in my own goddamn house!
I also ate it in my underwear.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment