The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Early Thanksgiving and Shredding North County Skateparks


Welcome back to another edition of M.B. 
Trying not to lose sight of what this blog is all about. Eating, shredding and general shitbaggery!
Heavy morning hype. Love all of these videos.
Deer Man Of DarkWoods is on Heroin now, in case you didn't know.
Biscuit is exploring a possible career change to pest exterminator.
LordBlah came by with this offering to the masses; a  3.5 pound turkey breast that had been marinating in herbs, spices, turkey fat and who the fuck knows what else.
Since I deemed this a most special occasion, I was sipping Jameson.
Since we had a big fucking piece of turkey, may as well get all Thanksgiving up in this bitch!
WormTits was stirring the gravy.
Melt in you mouth mashed potatoes with salt, butter and some cream cheese.
It was backflip over yer mothers cunt good!
Had a few ears of corn left over in the garden. Throw thems shits in a pot and let 'er rip!
The turkey came out as good as you could ever want it. So moist , tender and juicy!
Boom! I was a bit tipsy at this point. Happy fucking Thanksgivin'.
Igby is getting well adjusted.
It's football season which means I'll be drinking early on Sunday mornings rooting for my Pats and cursing my fantasy teams.
Racer 5 IPA and Blue Moon. We know how to fucking RAGE!
I like to sit in the back. Less ambient noise, I can focus on my game and I can drunk as shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Oh beautiful tit nectar of the goddess' I love thee.
Gronk, Gronking in Miami. Patriots lost in Miami, 30-20. It was a miserable loss and the loss of Logan Mankins is gonna be tough on Brady this year. However, I'm hopeful.
I thought this was funny
Morning hype.
This big fuckin' bag lasted four shifts. People would be like "Oh wow, are you eating bacon sunflower seeds?" They always have this big dumb look on their face 'cuz some idiots have never seen or know what bacon salt is. Idiots.
Bury me in a bacon lined casket.
Them some huge balls.
Instagramming. Beautiful day on the Island.
Kids these days.
More morning hype. Love the Label.
Hensley wasn't in Back in Black, but who cares.
Leucadia skatepark. See the butterfly? Right at the top of the third circle.
This place was super fun. Great warm up spot.
Shredding with his shades on!
Took a few photos here and there.
Hairy green spider at the gas station.
So insane.
I love this part. The tail drop is so gnarly.
Alga Norte skatepark. This place rules.
Great shot by ItWasTheLight.
Biscuit with a live one!

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment