The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Spaghetti Night and Circa Crew


Nothing new for trash like you!
Spaghetti night is always a good night. Typically after a good long skate, I'll load up on meat, buttery ass bread and spaghetti.
I like the hearty gravy.
Fresh baked daily. Gotta have some bread when eating spaghetti.
Typically I'll use butter, but I figured I'd give this a try. I wasn't disappointed.
Sauteed the green bell pepper and onions and heated up the gravy.
Now it's time for the turkey meatballs. WormTits brought home turkey meatballs. Typically I'll make my own from cheap beef. But I skipped that process this time 'cuz I was hungry.
They were all just frozen solid into one piece.
Bam! There it is, nice cheap filling meal. I always loved spaghetti night when my mom did it back home.
Biscuit with another confirmed kill. The wife asked me if we should schedule an appointment with an exterminator. I said "Why, the cat is doing the job for tuna!"
He was so proud of himself.
Face of a killer right there!
Sitting at work and a van drives by and I hear someone scream my name. My co-worker jokingly said it's be funny if that was a van load of my skate friends. Turned out it was the bub Jimmy Carlin with the Circa crew. They were filming for their show Circa House on Ride Channel
David Reyes was there. Tight dude right there.
So they were filming an episode in Coronado documenting a day with Jimmy and showcasing the spots he grew up shredding. I let them in for free and they were cool about wearing helmets. Skaters that were there included Robbie Brockel, David Reyes, Jack Olson, Windsor James David Gravette and of course Jimmy. It was a fun sesh! Jimmy rarely comes by the park, but you can always find him at Memo.
That fucking sucks,,,,

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment