The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Randomness and My New Job


Bomp, BOMP!
New installation of M.B. here today. 
A new one will probably arrive tomorrow... Fuggit.
Biscuit looking handsome as usual.
Fun skate spot at my local gas station.
Cool crayon drawing of a dog and her castle.
Smack talk against "Timmy Touchdown" in fantasy football. I'm ashamed to report that I lost.
But the shit talking was and is always is a lot of fun.
Igby sleeps on whatever the hell he damn well pleases.
Edelman is doing pretty good. At this point the Pats are 2-1. Can't wait to see them play here in San Diego in December.
Good stuff!
Biscuit is passed out.
He drank too much Jager...
Late night munchie mneal.
Yea, I bought a sourdough Jack to go with my burger meal.
The Devils lettuce made me do it.
EATFIEND!
*BURP!*
My new part time job out in hot ass Lakeside.
My new boss. He's awesome.
Man shit.
More man shit.
I'm learning some new stuff. Pretty psyched!

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment