The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Cardinals vs. Chargers Preseason week 4 & Other Stuff

Football season is here!
The wife got free Charger tickets on a Thursday night! Can't say no to that.
 Traffic woes. Nothing grinds my gears more than traffic. Driving brings out the worst in me.
 It's still the Jack Murphey Stadium to me.
Ditched my car at the wifes work and we took the trolley. Only $5 for a round trip ticket. Beats being stuck in traffic.
Tool.
 Fun times at the Q. No starters were playing, but surprisingly the turn out was decent.
Panorama.
 This is what a $15 "premium" margarita looks like.
Left me wondering where the booze was.... I'm always skeptical about cocktails that are served straight from a tap. No tip for you! I never tip at Charger games, now a Gillette stadium game is a different story.
Trying to get better at taking panoramas.
 Pocket full of mustard! I was a bit drunk at this point.
Nailed it!
 If you haven't seen this part, you are truly blowing it.
 Zensei sushi is killing it as always.
 More beer!
 Late nights at Gillys often turn out like this. Sorry folks, no awesome karaoke vid this time.
 Stinky taking his dame and an Uber to Fucksville.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Jason Adams is my personal King of thine slappy grinds. Never saw this part 'til now. Pretty hyped!

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator


 




No comments :

Post a Comment