The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Mandatory Bloggery- Donald Gately's Petco Birthday / EATFIEND Gets On Howard Stern




Breakfast of champions!
Rain was expected in the forecast. No big deal.
Bored doodles.
Really bored.
Don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going.
I just intended to finish.
Keep going.
Almost there.
Like I said, killing time.
Get lost.
I am seriously in love with this stuff.
A snack on the go on our way to a Padre game.
Ancient Age is mandatory.
National anthem while it was raining. A rare sight in San Diego, we really need more rain.
He keeps his inside his wallet.
For his birthday I screamed a bunch of Howard Stern references for him. 'Ba-Ba-Booey' and 'Howard Stern' were the ones that made it onto the Stern show! I screamed 36 different times since it was his 36th birthday. All during the 8th inning (right after they stopped serving beer).
I MADE IT!
Then we took a walk in the rain in DTSD.
Straight to the Chee Chee to wet our whistles.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment