The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chalupa Review

Every now and then you need to keep your gut in check by chowing down on some gut-bubbling Taco Bell food.....
Mountain Dew is optional....
Vons pizza. It was really good. Nice and baked!
Black Flag
Henry Rollins on Bill Maher.
Fuck Bill Maher. Props to Cedric the Entertainer for breaking the tension.
Straight to a breakfast bowl.
Ship wrecked.
This combination makes me bounce off the walls. Something tasty and nostalgic about ice cold Coca-Cola in a can.
You ever get a case of the "Fuck It's"? 
That's exactly what I said to myself when I made this purchase.
The Naked Chicken Chalupa was $3.50. So I spent an extra $1.50 on their $5 box which included a soft taco and a "Dorito's Loco's Taco". 
I also bought a $.99 potato soft taco 'cuz I like the spicy sauce it comes with.
Then I moved on to the soft taco. Taco Bell was my gateway drug to real Mexican food.
My 'Dorito' taco was fiery.
And just like the last time I had a Dorito-taco, the shell was stale as cardboard.
Now time for the main event! Ooooooooh! Aaaaahhhhhhh! Wrapped in foil, so you know it's good!
Honestly, it was kinda small.
Tasty, yet small. Kinda wish I ordered sour cream and guacamole onto it. I'm sure it would have made it a lot better.
At this point, I was not feeling so hot. Tat's were Taco Bell gets ya. You pay them $6 to make you shit yourself!
Now I just wanna make this at home. A greedier version with bacon!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment