The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- $5 All You Can Eat Diahrrea

Just got done with a case of the flu which totally kicked my ass.
A week later and I'm alive! Now it's time to get back on it.
Mandatory Biscuit pic. The older he gets, the more he looks like a Liger to me. (Half lion, half tiger)
On this particular day, WormTits and I were hungover and finally decided to take the plunge and try out the Cici's Pizza $5 all you can eat deal.
We started off strong. I'm talking 5 slices strong! Notice that the "slices" aren't in fact even shaped like yer traditional wedge slice pizza that you can potentially fold in half. I'd say three of these pieces of pizza would equate on real slice of pizza.
I was strictly goin' for the meat!
Round two wasn't any better. It didn't help that the restaurant was fucking filthy with all kinds of kids running around screaming and shit.
Family environment. I was in dire need of a frosty cold beer.
When all was said and done, we weren't impressed.
Then we both realized that we needed to shit and we weren't about to do it there.
Time to bounce!
Igby, all up in yo grill!
NastNeil, all up in yer mom! Just kiddin'.
Jeremy fuckin' Wray, the only man to have snapped this triple set with a bad ass ollie.
One of my favorite skate photos of all time. The length is so gnarly!
Respect.
This day, I was reminiscing on the first 4 stair rail I ever boardslid. I remember it was me and the bub Todd Gibbs skating around while my mom was at the grocery store. I boardslid it 4 or 5 times. So fucking juiced! Skateboarding is the best drug.
Bought myself a melodica. These things are so darn fun.
Bag cat.
Bricks if EF tee's and coozies for the bubs outta state.
That's how we roll.
Done right, ya heard?
We never stop grilling. We never stop stinking.
Meat for the grinder.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment