The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Blood Wizard MASTERS OF WIZARDRY Chris Gregson Pro Debut


Went to Blood Wizard premiere at the old La Paloma theatre.
I was accompanied by Butterace and his lady, so d.d. duties were handled and I was getting twisted!
I love the La Paloma theatre. Recent videos I've seen here include Zeros "Cold War", Typical Culture's "Hype Train" are the first that come to mind.
Then out came some wizards and a ceremony for Chris Gregson had begun.
Probably the coolest way I've ever seen somebody get turned pro.

He was beyond fucking stoked. Congrats!
The the awesomeness kicked in...
Fucking killed it!
Not a bad line up.
You know it's a great premiere when there are free shirts.
Aftewards I stumbled around North Park and looked at old spots.
Get some!
Then I met up with BornRetard and ItWasTheLight for a few brews.
Wait a second...
That's better. Hans filter.
Besties.
I'm the best at what I do.
Fun night.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment