The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, July 3, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- Hustling 'FUCKING HUNGRY' T-Shirts and Shredding

Trying to make more EF stuff happen!
Time to hustle the brand, promote the blog and stoke the stoke!
Meaning, I'm having a lot of fun.
Went to WSVT to shred.
Met up with the bub Juan Carlos. He's fucking gnar on the transition.
Dude has a pretty raw style. It's sick.
The real reason I met up with Juan at WSVT was to pick up a new batch of shirts!
Thanks Juan!
Quality work done at a fair price by a skater owned business.
I like how this was written.
Misfits inspired front chest logo.
F.A. Worlwide inspired right sleeve.
How many times a day does one mutter to themselves "I'm fucking hungry."
Myself, at least twenty times a day.
Bobby-Boxhead
Bobby-Boxhead getting butthumped.
I gotta start skating here.
The wife was hyped to get fresh Biscuit fur all over her new shirt.
Evil eyes.
Corny layouts.
I was proud of my accomplishment. Had to celebrate.
The warden of the yard.
Candy is getting expensive these days. Especially a popular brand like Reese's.
Went and checked out a spot up in Sorrento Valley area.
Scratched me a wallie boardslide!
Time to get this whole bitch.
Jeff was taking pictures. Not too often I post my ugly mug.
The Filipino King! All smiles and true-grit skateboarding with this bub.
His skateboarding committment level goes from sunrise to sunset.
Rare sight in S.D. nowadays. When I first started skating in the mid-90's, it seemed like ledges were everywhere.
So I was happy to wax the fuck outta this thing.
I was victorious and it was time to do a little post sesh celebrating.
I need to make more coozies.
The roommate made lasagna topped with pepperoni and extra cheese.
T2
E-mail me at eatfiend@gmail.com if you want a shirt.
Still have sizes available in small, medium, large, x-large and xx-large.
$25 (+$5 shipping)
They started selling like hot cakes!
Thanks for the support Stewart! He bought shirts for himself and the bub Andy Klein.
Thanks Dominic! Met this bub over at Chicano skatepark under the bridge.
So naturally I was hyped to shred this thing finally.
Lunch break.
Then I got some more grinds in. This park most certainly isn't perfect, but it's better than nothing and has almost a little bit of everything. It's fun!
Thanks for the support Mark!
Love you Larue!
Cheers Jason!

Beyond hyped right now!
If you want a shirt, email me! Or DM me on Instagram @eatfiend.

CHEERS!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment