The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery- More Hustling Shirts, More Cutting Board Madness and Meat Gluttony

DON'T FORGET TO BUY YERSELF OR A LOVED ON A 'FUCKING HUNGRY' SHIRT! DM ME ON INSTAGRAM OR VENMO @EATFIEND
Such a good idea to sell a long-sleeve shirt in the dead of Summer!
Scramble from Big Kitchen located in the heart of South Park.
Love thy neighbor, hate thy neighbor.
Just do me a favor and pick up yer dog shit.
I'm really glad I've kept these over the years.
He found the smallest box to sit in.
He's my little helper.
Ye olde stack of boards.
Get 'em while they are hot, sweaty and creepy!
Mandatory bowling b.l.t.
Happy belated international donut day!
Grant's Market Place. Located in South Park.
Thanks Nauder for the support bub!
Love you Dad! Thank you for your support!
Super Cocina!
Trouble.
The Larb.
He watches my every move.
Thanks Benny for the support bub!
El Tranch Capitan, Truman Hooker.
Always a good time at Pacific Drive.
Rip N Dip with some classic art renderings.
So Trench.
1 of 1. For the bub Gautam. 
Miss you bub!
I got these cheeseburgers! That's ho I feel when I try to sell EF shirts and get rejected.
Granted, $25 is mucho coin.
DMV, I remember hating this spot 'cuz I refused to see the fun in it.
Cheers!
Broke my cutting board again. Due to the fact that I didn't sand off the painted graphic and give the glue a chance to adhere.
Round 3 with this thing. We'll check back on it later.
More sanding.
Love me a tasty rack of ribs!
With all the fixin's of course!
Shirts going out in the mail!
Staff training recently provided us with Phil's BBQ for lunch!
I was psyched to load up my plate.
Pizza party.
Cat man.
He loves boxes. Who doesn't?
Chicken-sausage, potatoes, carrots, cabbage and onion.
Stinky taking a nap.
Now he's up!
NERDS!
Now he's asleep.
The next day, David Hodge showing off his ability to blast off the mini-hip at Coronado Skatepark.
He did it more than once.
Food Bowl run!
Cheers again!

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment