The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

EatFiend @ Waypoint Public

Hello there fellow fatties and eating enthusiasts alike!
This time around for EatFiend @ we hit up the Waypoint Public in North Park, located at 3794 30th street.
Open weekdays 4p.m. 'til 1a.m. Weekends, 10 a.m. 'til 1 a.m.
Night moves. Cool logo. The place that was here used to be a gastro pub called "The Linkery".
I guess this place still is a gastro-pub, just different theme.
Still looks the same from the outside.
I was drinking plenty of beer. Not sure what it was called but it's obviously an IPA.
The wife had a pale ale.
Cheers!
I can't remember what any of the food was. I think this was some sorta soup that DonaldGately got.
More soup with freshly baked bread on the side.
Needless to say I ordered their house burger topped with a fried egg and house potato chips on the side.
I always go for the burger when I go someplace new. And the beer!
A couple of 9% beers in me and a burger! It's a good night!
Pig pot. I wish I had more info on this place, but I was too busy kicking 'em back, if ya know what I mean. Prices weren't too bad, I'll probably go back.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment