The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, June 6, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Biscuit, Meat and Ribs

Came home from work one evening to find the Little Man just as excited as I was to fire up the Bbq!
The perfect model kitty in my opinion, then again in my opinion I'm a perfect poster boy for the Weiner-mobile.
Found the old Freddy Krueger costume from when I was a kid. I was obsessed with Freddy. I thought it was so rad that he lurked down in a boiler room and slayed little kids in their dreams.
My favorite horror icon of all time.
LOOK AT ALL THE BLOOD!
Pygmy Siberian Tiger tamer I am. Look at that handsome smile!
Box time.
This is his guest house, MTV cribs style.
As is tradition.
Grilling a tri tip, as is tradition.
Fucking perfect.
Mac N Cheese on the side YO!
Pink like the elephants I see in a drunken haze.
A meal fit for a King!
Then the ribs!
Perfection.
Fall of the bone tender.
EatFiend!
Wait, that's better.
EATFIEND!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!
Phil Collins approved, BITCHES!
Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment