The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Shredding w/ the Bubs, Greek food and Morning hype!


Lots of good stuff in todays blog. Now get out there and get some!
New David Gravette Circa shoe release video is pretty insane. Not as good as his CSFU part, but hey, that's just my opinion.
Hwever, his opening 50-50 diving board/ roll in was insane!
I think he likes it in here because it's a cool hard surface.
Beautiful Valentines day shot of DTSD. Hyped on the light.
Coronado, ya learn something new everyday.
The beer of the Gods!
This dog slurps beer like I slurp beer.
Spinakopita? I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong.
I fucking love me some Greek food.
DTSD night shot.
Butterface making just pushing look stylish and fun.
Oh yea, Cody was there too! It's always great to push around with these bubs.
Failed ollie photo. You can see the security guard on the right coming to give us the boot.
Courthouse ledge has been getting alot of action as of late. I poached this kids session. Seconds before he nose grinded it. Pretty sick!
Cody with a sick ass noseslide. Can't believe this spot is skateable again. We got the boot minutes into the sesh. Run, skate, chill...
Had to eye it up. Haven't skated this spot in years. I wanted to shred it, but not without ItWasTheLight to film. Make or break, I know he'll always make it look good. 
Squeezing through fences! Believe it or not, I was able to suck my gut in and get through too! Been skating school yards with Butterface for a looooong time.
Probably the holyest of grails when it comes to San Diego curb spots. A must for any out of towner.
Then randomly WeeMan showed up. Had a great session with him. When I asked to get my photo with him he responded "Sure, every teeny bopper wants to get a pic!"
I guess I'm a kook. It is what it is.
Big Brother segment. Oompa Loompa.......
Post session lunch! Fat Boys always makes my tummy happy!
ALL YOU CAN EAT!
Unit Craft.
Using the chop saw. CHOP CHOP!
Lefty's Chicago pizza is pretty darn good. Meatball/ pepperoni is a pretty legit choice.
Gotta feed the beast.
More morning hype.
Such a good vid.
More fun times at Poods park. Ledges for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays.
ItWasTheLight got a shot of me doing my slappy and Red Bull warm-up tradition. Even the curbs here are fucking fun!
Sweet tooth moment.
Morning hype.
Second day in a row hitting up Poods park. ItWasTheLight and I love this park!
And you should too!
The possibilities are endless.
Getcha roll on!


EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment