The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Viva Las Vegas part 3



Went to "the most popular pizza joint in Vegas", Pizza Rock. 
The place did not disappoint.
I agree, cold pizza is pretty darn good.
I'll have a few bowls then.
If you've gotta ask...
Randomly found this.
Best deal I came across that wasn't a liquor store.
$5 for a 32 ouncer! I drank 3 of these bad boys and a few margaritas! Fuggit!
This thin crust pepperoni and feta pie really rocked my socks off. Crunchy crust and greasy ass meat.
For some reason this reminded me of Adam from Workaholics doing his "Camp Demamp" vids.
Words to live by.
I know I've posted this before, butt fuck it.
Gimme some fuckin' pizza... so creepy.
The margarita on the right had some sort of habanero spice to it. The wife and I were kickin' 'em back like we'd never see them again.
All boozed up I found a pack of crayons and started doodling.
Everybody was lagging with there chit-chatting. "Less talking, more eating." I'd say. And then I'd put my head down and continue sippin' and drawin'.
Stratosphere Hotel. 
Aladdin hotel. Bye Felicia.
One day, I'll witness something like this in person.
Drunk girl, probably crying to her boyfriend that she just cheated on.
Over it.
The birthday girl wanted to roll to another club. Fuck it. I was flasking it at this point. During these uncertain economic times, it would be foolish not to. After all, I'm rich with friends not money.
That's all I need........ and this skateboard..... and this book of matches.....
There's plenty of places I can go, where people believe in me!
Golden titties!
The next morning before we left, I joined a $65 poker tournament. Texas Hold 'Em is the shit.
"You know I'm going to lose! 'Cuz gamblin's for fools! That's the way I like it baby, I DON"T WANNA LIVE FOREVER!" -Lemmy
Out of 24 people that joined the tournament I was busted out at the halfway point. No biggie.
The Luxor.
This was the last pic of the trip. Good and drunk, we made our way to the airport. There I stuffed my liver with a few white Russians and woke up back home in San Diego.

Vegas was a good time.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment