The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Wizards, Warriors and Rainbows


Just another crummy edition of M.B.
Found this gem at DonalGately's home. Pretty sick graphic.
Metal as fuck!
If you don't know, go watch the Dethclok musical now!
Cheesy sausage biscuits.
Truth.
Tacos also speak to me.
Beer and trivia with the wife.
Shot and a brew before heading home. You wouldn't drive on an empty gas tank would ya?
Biscuit loves his backyard time.
Ham sandwich with some avocado on it. Brown baggin' it is the way to go. 
At least when I'm at work.
Recently I came down with the flu. It kicked my ass and I was basically running on this shit for 72 hours straight.
Dude bouncing on one of those tight ropes.
Big ass rainbow. Notice my shit phone stitch the panorama all shitty?
Ride the sky.
Get psyched. This shit gets me hyped!
Another shitty panorama shot.

Smell ya later Bart.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator 

No comments :

Post a Comment