The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Monday, April 6, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery-Cats, Videos and Food


Another M.B. for the masses. These are a few of my favorite things.
Lunch time at Unit Craft. Love me some chicken caesar salad with avocado. 
Bre-mode.
The employee bathroom my work is way cooler than yours.
Man shit.
Spot scouting.
After work snack. I'm a hungry man.
Lost in Translation. I just watched his newest movie "St. Vincent". It was awesome.

Rushmore
Drinking by myself into the wee hours of the night sending self portraits to bubs.
Wish you were beer.

So hyped for this movie to come out.
"Oh what a day! What a lovely day!" Probably gonna buy the soundtrack to this one.
Nado park. The kids here keep me on my game. Or lack thereof.
Love it when the park is nice and shady like this.
Homemade meatball sub with pepperoni.
If he fits, he sits.
His new name is Bitey!

Big cats in boxes.
Claytons coffee shop. Basically short order food just like Denny's. Richards on the Island don't know how to cook bacon and eggs for their family, so they'd rather wait in line and pay a shit of money for it.
Flowers for my mom.

Got a bunch of this stuff laying around the house. May as well eat it!

Cat Fancy.

Handsome looking kitty.

Fire roll. Spicy tuna on the inside, spicy tuna on top with jalapenos. Can't get enough of this.

That's how I know it's mine. Duh.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator


No comments :

Post a Comment