The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Mandatory Bloggery- Puzzling Bbq Beer Can Chicken Night


Another day another meal another grind another stinky dump.
Leftover tacos.
Once every couple of years I have to go to the dmv which typically results in me going to McDonalds. Every couple of years I realize why I never go.
Inspector Biscuit.
New score at a thrift store.
This guy was killing it!
Brought it home. Even the light worked. Inspector Biscuit was on the case.
Time to say goodbye. Someday, it will be back in my hands.
No changes can ever be made.
Yeaaaaa Sam! May yer reign be a good one.
Like a kid in a candy store. You know I had to get that puzzle!
The FillipinoKing stopped by the park for a session and a back lip.
So psyched on this vid.
Beer can chicken night! BBQ OR DIE!
Oh mighty bbq power shine my life with greasy meat and joy!
Best channel ever.
Glowing haze.
Butter up that bird.
Coals behind bars.
Due to a grease fire, the bird had to be moved to the corner of the grill.
Biscuit caught in one of those moments.
The evenings entertainment.

Crispy... crunchy.... skin!
Biscuit wanted in on the meaty action.
Heated up some leftover corn on the cob and longanesa.
Got experimental with the beer from the chicken and mixed into a boiling bowl with some Wondra powder. Made for a thick fuckin' gravy.
Pure genius, I say.
Cleaned the fuck outta that chicken.
The next few days of lunch is gonna be tits!
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!
We all know I'm a huge fan of left overs.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment