The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Mandatory Bloggery-Video: CHIEF'S MISSION

TheLarb.com posted this on his blog and I was more than psyched to repost it.....
Ahhhhhh, the amazing shit that gets put on the internet psyches me up every damn time.
I guess this was filmed in 1985.... I was two years old then.
Filmed in Boston I guess. Love the video quality (filmed on Super 8), the backyard ramp, the trick selection, the spots, the music, blah blah blah.... I also love how thrashed his shoes are and the liquor store run! Typical skate-rat shit!
 The hype is out there, ya just gotta look for it.
Really wish there was more....

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment