The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mandatory Bloggery- EatFiend Abroad part 3 Somewhere In Germany....

Somewhere in Germany........
Back at it with another day of sight seeing, people watching and public drinking!
The navigator of this whole trip, the pretzel of my life.
Mandatory.
Creamy bacon pasta. Finally a food pic, eh?
Like most towns/cities, a river runs through it.
Longboards everywhere. Cobble stone everywhere. 70mm wheels are mandatory. I wouldn't know though, I only shredded the smooth ground when I found it.
This bridge had a bunch of rad statues. Each one had something dipped in gold on them.
Bearded man with a golden sword. That's gonna be me in 40 years.
Typically bridges are places where people socialize, smoke cigarettes, drink beer or white wine and watch the sun set.
Yummy yummy, Hank was loving it.
The Thaeter-Tot clan was back at it. 
Tall tower where prisoners were kept.
Boobs. Glorious beautiful fun-bags.
Beautiful views everywhere.
Master lens man Hank thoroughly documenting the trip.
Looming over towns.  Perfect for bombing the city if your subject defy you. Muahahahahahahahahhaaaaa!
Weird candy out here.
Ayyyyyyy, we were just down there!
For some reason this picture reminds me of the scene in National Lampoons "European Vacation", the Griswalds go to Germany and wander into some strangers house. 
Class Griswald.
I heart pretzels.
Do it...
Those little stumps sticking out on the top-sides of the buildings apparently are for pulleys to haul things up to the 2nd or 3rd floors. Inside, most of these place has narrow stair cases.
This pork schnitzel was amazing. It was stuffed with ham and cheese, breaded and deep fried.
Add some squeezed lemon on top and it really brings out the pork flavor. 
Best served ice cold!
BEERFEST!
Hotel bar. Nice and small. A place to rest our feet, and plan the next excursion.
Cheers!
Love it when pretzels are complimentary.
World famous apparently.
Pretty colors.
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair.
I'd rather go down the slide. Really wish I took the time to film myself going down this with my GoPro. Doh!
Another prisoner tower. These things are bad ass.
That's how I do!
Couple of spuds.
Beer tours. As in, beers were drank while we wandered around and explored!
We constantly would bicker over which way to go. It was alot of fun!
Don't mind if I do!
Kah-KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
The most tender mouth watering braised beef cheeks I have ever eaten. 
Un-fucking-believable.
Afterwards, I took a evening walking tour with the sister in-law. 
The tour guide didn't speak any english, but we were fortunate to have a Swedish lady translate for us!
Everyone was so nice.
A beautiful evening. Everywhere the tour guide took us, he'd blow his horn out front of a restaurant, sing a song and then a beer-wench would come out and give him a pint of beer or a glass of wine for all of us to taste!
Not bad for some night time photos, I'll say.
Our group was small and not everyone drank. More for me!
The Larb had been lurking all this time.
Beautiful places everywhere.
Beautiful people everywhere.
I was pretty drunk at this point and waaaaayyyyyyy too into it.

I fucking love Germany.

-EATFIEND-

No comments :

Post a Comment