The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

EatFiend @ Bunz, Mission Valley

So I recently posted a pic on Instagram and held a little contest to see if people could name the model/brand of skateboards in the background of said pic....
The bub Capt.Kanglarue came thru with the right answers and won himself a burger from wherever the fuck he wants! He chose Bunz off Hotel Circle Dr. Perfect! I've never been before...
Unfortunately Capt.Kanglarue wasn't able to join us, but that didn't stop me from getting my burger on!
Bunz is located 475 Hotel Circle South, San Diego 92108.
Fully equipped with some Saint Archer IPA! I was hyped.
The place was empty when we arrived, but it quickly filled with hotel patrons after a few minutes.
Daily happy hour.
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeat! Look at it's glory!
Medium rare. It was perfect.
Told the waitress to keep the beers coming and she did.
So friggin' amazing.
Picture of the joint from the outside. It's pretty well hidden.
Trying to get a pic of this dudes Homer J. Simpson shirt, but I failed.
Dinner was a success! I'd like to thank Capt.Kanglarue for showing me the joint. I'll be back.
And yes I did steal the bottle of Chalula sauce.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment