The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Wrestling, GucciBuckTim and Biscuit


OOOOOOOOOOOH YEA BROTHER!
LETS GET STARTED!
 The legend himself. Forever and always I'll consider myself a Hulkamania Hulkster.
Such an inspiration when I was a young buck. Drink yer vitamins, say yer prayers, blah blah blah.
THUNDERLIPS in the flesh, baby!
 Then probably between 6th and 10th grade I was hooked on the Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Can I get a hell yea?!?
One of these days I'm gonna invite over all of my friends and give a big hell raisin' speech about how bad ass I am. Then I'm gonna assault them with a truck load of beer!
LARB PARTY!
 Best hot sauce ever.
 GucciBucks kitty, "Sam".
 Bird rock Elementary with GucciBuck and the Lurkville bros. Truman Hooker front boarded this fucking beast of a rail.
Hesh Law
 Bird Rock Elementary, home of this beastly double set that Kanten Russel back 180'd in Osiris' "The Storm".
Such a beast!
 Gnarly.
 Anybody recognize this spot? It's fucking gnarly.
 BK getting buck. Perfect 9 stair rail. I gotta got boardslide this thing for peace of fucking mind.
 Bubs.
 Morning hype. Scott Kane has the best part.
Straight up LBC destroyer long before his time. I heard knee injuries got the best of him...
 Sweet come up on this laminated gem!
 Farewell brew with GucciBuck with mother, auntie and grandma. Good times!
 Nice looking kitty right there!
 Not as handsome as this little man right here.
 Peek a boo!
 Came up on these bad boys. Mailed them to Capt.Sahi for a birthday gift,
 Biscuit loves paper bags.
 Cute lil' bugger.
Later!

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment