The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Drinking/Stinking & Scratcher Madness


Blah, blah, blog, blah, BLAH! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Blog!
You know the drill. Hope you have a cold brew as yer reading this.
 Sweet yard sale finds.
 Best part about it, is that the camera works! Now I gotta buy some expensive ass film.
 Ripping rainy day session on the No-Hans ramp. Sadly on this day the rule was broken. DOH!
 This is the cobb salad at the Old Mill Cafe. WormTits always orders it...
 I'm more of a toast, cottage cheese, bacon and beer kinda guy.
 My first time at the Cricket Pub. I dug its old musky smelling dark environment.
 Located somewhere on El Cajon boulevard, I think.
Randomly found this gem. So fucking rad and freaky!
 I'll be back.
 Random.
 Had a few at Tower. Love that place during the day. It's always super crowded at night.
This has nothing to with the Tower Bar, but it's fucking hilarious!
 Gotta get some of this.
 RIP.
 Shoulda bought it.
 Old Town, Barra Barra.
 House margarita.
 Don't look at me!
 Round 2.
 Beergarita. So good.
 Super nachos.
 The next day, leftover Mexican moosh.
 Then WormTits bought 13 $3 scratchers. It's on!
 Boom! I came up $20 real quick! I was hooked!
 I was hooked. Took that $20 scratcher back to the liquor store and started a retirement plan.
Sadly, I'm not retiring anytime soon. Womp womp.
 Bacon! Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mmm!
 Jalapeno rolls.
 Meatballs. Do you see where I'm going with this?
 Cheesy options.
 Oh yea!
 Everything tastes better with bacon on it.
Meatball song of the week!
 You know the drill.
Glorious.

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment