The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Donuts and O.D.S.


A few pics from a recent weekend...
Good times were had by all, as usual.
 Can't...... stop...... drawing....... The LARB!!!!!
 National Donut Day happened recently. I went for it like it was a seven stair hubba.
 Swung by Jack In The Box for a Ultimate Bacon Double Cheeseburger. Threw the fucking bun into the garbage and put a nice sugary glazed donut on that bitch. Fuck it!
 Eat a jelly donut on the side with that bitch.
 Keeping the kids hyped on the newest hippest shit in skateboarding.
These dudes did not disappoint.
 Over at Stinky/DonaldGately's pad. Clearly no woman habitually sleep here. 
The place kinda reminds me of a musky old cellar, where you hang salami from the ceiling to dry out, age and cure. Except these salamis are getting shit house wasted!
 Fuggit.
 Trying to capture those special moments with my little furry-monster, but he tends to be camera shy. 
 Later, out in P.B. walked out to the pier. Strange that we live here and rarely enjoy the beach.
Too busy skating/drinking/stinking.
 It was fun to walk out there.
 Lots of surfers. Makes me remember my beach days.
I'll get back out there some day.
 "Excuse me, can you take our picture?"
Don't mind if I do. 
Then we swung by San Diego's legendary skate shop, Pacific Beach. And we saw the O.D.S. there gripping a board. I only took one photo (which came out shitty), 'cuz I didn't want my wife to get weird' out by the fact that I was fanning out on the master of swag himself.

Next time I'm running to 7-11 and buying him a beer!

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment