The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Video: Cos Vs. BornRetard Round 3

Seeing a fight this sloppy reminds me of the time I was arrested on the Island for public intoxication (definitely wasn't the last). Well, I wasn't really arrested, just rolled into the back seat of a squad car and dropped off in downtown S.D. to sleep it off.
Anyway, there are no cops in this vid. Just a couple of old retards fighting it out. I hope I can do this with my friends when I'm older. Then we can settle down with a few cold ones.

The future is looking bright!

Eat
Fucking
Fiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment