The unofficial larb eatery

From Ghetto to Gourmet, from Pabst to Perignon, EatFiend is where you will find pictures of food, skateboarding, the ways of the Almighty Larb and drunken ramblings about pictures of food.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mandatory Bloggery- Skate Camping and Football Hype


Making the rounds, this is my summer digs. Can you dig it?
 Join me.
Hesh park. Still learning new fun shit here.
Rarely do I ever go in the bowls though. Kinda too slow for my ass.
Pick up your trash, kids.
Boogie 'til ya barf.
So recently I went to buy 6 Chargers/Patriots tickets from the ticket office and they gave me the run around. I was bummed. I had my credit card in hand and I was ready to blow some dough.
"Sorry, we only have scattered single seats to that game."
I was pissed. Oh well, time to buy tickets on line. See ya in December, Dolts.
Kooks. I try my hardest to avoid situations like these when I go to games.
Tree time with Biscuit.
This on is my favorite.
Yup, it's finally here. Available for your viewing pleasure.
Zensei sushi. Spicy tuna roll and a avocado roll.
Grilled teriyaki steak, This plate was dee fucking licious!
Backyard harvest.
Carlsbad park. This place rules.
The legend himself sleeping on the job. Time for some caffeine.
PQ park is now in second place for one of my favorite skateparks in San Diego.

Get out and go skate.

EatFiend

-Sgt.Baconator

No comments :

Post a Comment